Members and Guests Welcome (Guests must be signed in by a member)
Bring your gently used women’s clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, and ‘shop’ through others clothing. It’s a fun time to connect with the women of the BBC, have a few cocktails and lots of laughs!
How the SWAP + SHOP Works:
* When you arrive, check in, and hang up your items in the designated areas (tops, pants, jackets, accessories, etc.)…
* Then shop at your leisure! It’s recommended that items be limited to 10 in, 10 out. No ticket exchange or fees for items – just goodwill and good judgment on how many items you take.
* There will be a curtained area, with mirrors, for trying on items. (Note: This is a “communal change area” vs an individual change room space)
A few other details:
* Please limit your items to new or very gently-used and CLEAN women’s items.
* Bring your items on hangers if possible (BBC provides coat racks and spare hangers).
* Items cannot be dropped off ahead of time at BBC.
At the end of the event event…please plan to help pack up left over clothing for donation to a local charity, New Circles